On the 7th of October 2022, the Seminar on Business Protection in Greater Bay Area cum Collaboration Signing Ceremony ("Event") has been successfully held. This day, we witness the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute (IDRRMI) entering a prosperous collaboration with the Innomasters Business Association (iMBA), Academy of International Dispute Resolution and Professional Negotiation (AIDRN) and International Professional Advocate Association (IPAA), to bring closer valuable business and professional opportunities in GBA to entrepreneurs, SMEs and youth. The Event took place in the Hong Kong Mediation Centre in DOJ, Central. The new collaboration creates greater knowledge, social and opportunity values for entrepreneurs, CEOs, professional advocates, dispute resolution practitioners, educators and youth, allowing them to be better cross-industry support when stepping into the Greater Bay Area businesses.
- Innomasters Business Association (iMBA)
- International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Insitute (IDRRMI)
- Academy of International Dispute Resolution and Professional Negotiation (AIDRN)
- International Professional Advocate Association (IPAA)
- Hong Kong Adjudication Centre (HKADJC)
- Hong Kong Mediation Centre (HKMC)
- Hong Kong International Mediation Centre (HKIMC)
- Hong Kong Centre of International Commercial Arbitration (HKCICA)
- Mainland-Hong Kong Joint Mediation Center (MHJMC)
- International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management-UK Centre (IDRRM-UK)
- International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Insitute - Nanjing Centre
[Left and Above] Event MC - Charles Ng, Vice Chairman/ Dean of the Master Class Insitute of iMBA introduced the event and welcome participating guests.
[Left] Prof. Dr. Francis Law, President of IDRRMI / President of IPAA / Principal of AIDRN was welcomed by the MC.
[Left] Mr Toby Chan, Chief Director and Founding Chairman of iMBA greeted the participating guests.
[Above] Prof . Dr. Francis Law and Mr. Toby Chan were signing the collaboration MOU for iMBA, IDRRMI, IPAA and AIDRN in the witness of Dr. Alfred Chan (Right 1), Vice Chairman of IDRRMI, and Mr. Oliver Wan (Left 1), Executive Chairman, Dean of the Greater Bay Area Development Research Insitute of iMBA.
[Below] The Event was continued by the Seminar on Business Protection in Greater Bay Area, delivered by Prof. Dr. Francis Law.