The launch of the Asia Pacific Centre for Arbitration & Mediation (APCAM) on 6 August, which is a unique concept developed for the first time in the world, where an international ADR centre is formed jointly by approximately 10 arbitration and mediation centres from Asia Pacific countries. Setting the world of dispute resolution on a different path!
APCAM website https://apcam.asia/
Members of The APCAM
- International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute (IDRRMI)
- Australasian Dispute Resolution Centre (ADRCentre)
- Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators (HKIArb)
- Indian Institue of Arbitration & Mediation (IIAM)
- Korea International Mediation Centre (KIMC)
- Malaysian Mediation Centre
- Nepal International ADR Center (NIAC)
- Thailand Arbitration Center (THAC)
- Indonesian Mediation Center (PMN)
Opportunities to become the APCAM Mediator / Arbitrator
IDRRMI offer opportunities for our members to obtain the international professional qualification (Mediator / Arbitrator), recognised by around 10 Asia Pacific countries.
For details, please contact our secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org