Why is Risk Management important?
Business of any size faces different kinds of unexpected events with the potential of impacting daily operations or cause catastrophic consequences to the business. These risks are usually the major reason for business uncertainty in an organization.
Components in risk management involve analyzing, understanding, identifying and resolving risks that might occur in business, operations, and many other industries. By identifying possible problems and set management plans before disastrous events appear, businesses are able to save cost, time, manpower and execute business decisions more confidentially.
If preventing risk is not possible, to cope with the influence of risks and manage their damage would allow business owners to effectively mitigate loss and protect the future of the business.
Scope of IDRRMI Risk Management services
Throughout the journey with the IDRRMI, our risk management specialists help your organization to explore the risk related to the organization's operations. They analyze risk from a multifactorial and integrated perspective and helps organizations to deliver consistent, high-quality and sophisticated service. We support our client to achieve this by providing:
- Consultation, Gap Analysis
- Risk Assessment, Evaluation, and Identification reports
- Technological Strategy
- Risk management system framework design and implementation
IDRRMI serves a wide range of diverse, highly regulated and complex industries. We work with government departments, private companies, healthcare institutes, law firms, accounting firms, construction corporations, professional bodies, commerce chambers, charities, and universities. The extensive experience in servicing cross-sectors allow us to understand these vastly diverse industries share some similar operational core values:
- they proactively gain better knowledge on understanding the risks that challenge the business operations.
- they require professional benchmarks for standard comparison.
- they value the importance of risk management arrangement for risk prevention and risk mitigation.
- they understand the necessity of a global network with risk managers.