The Hong Kong Adjudication Centre (HKADJC) is officially established. Its opening ceremony was held at 3:00 pm on the 28th September 2021 under the witness of representatives from the Department of Justices and leaders from different professional industries, including building management, construction, innovation and technology, and more.
Established under the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Insitute, the HKADJC aims to provide professional adjudication service, filling the service gap that is currently in place in the professional dispute resolution area in Hong Kong. By collaborating with our 280 allied partners, HKADJC would uplift the professionalism of the dispute resolution industry, support different industries, and building international influence.
Detail on Hong Kong Adjudication Centre (HKADJC): here
Opening address delivered by Prof. Dr. Francis Law (Chairman, International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Insitute)
Guest speeches delivered by:
- Mr. Lawrence MA, Executive Council Chairman, Hong Kong Legal Exchange Foundation
- Mr. Eric CHAN, Chief Public Mission Officer, Hong Kong Cyberport
- Dr. HUNG Cheung Kwong, Chairman, Hong Kong Institution of Building and Services Engineers (HKIBSE)
- Prof. Dr. YAU Pak Man, Advisor, HKADJC
- Robert GERRARD, Senior NEC Consultant, Thomas Telford Ltd.
- Dieter YIH, JP, Chairman, Financial Dispute Resolution Centre
Introduction of the Hong Kong Adjudication Centre, delivered by
- Prof. Dr. Francis Law (Chairman, IDRRMI)
- Dr. Wilson Lam (Chairman, HKADJC)
- Mr. Li Kam Cheun (Vice Chairman, HKADJC)
Group photo with representatives from the Department of Justice, HKSAR
- Ms Helen Kung; and
- Miss Cindy Tang
and the Advisor of HKADJC
- Prof. Dr. Yau Pak Man
Group photo taken with all the guest participants
Closing remark delivered by Dr. Wilson Lam (Chairman, HKADJC)